Do not ask what IT++ can do for you. Ask what you can do for IT++.
You can help us to develop the IT++ library. There are always a lot of things you can do:
- Start using IT++
- Tell your friends about IT++ and help them to get started using it
- If you find a bug, report it to us. Without your help we can never hope to produce a bug free code.
- Help us to improve the documentation by providing information about documentation bugs
- Answer support requests in the IT++ discussion forums on SourceForge. If you know the answer to a question, help others to overcome their IT++ problems.
- Help us to improve our algorithms. If you know of a better way (e.g. that is faster or requires less memory) to implement some of our algorithms, then let us know.
- Help us to port IT++ to new platforms. If you manage to compile IT++ on a new platform, then tell us how you did it.
- Send us your code. If you have a good IT++ compatible code, which you can release under the GPL, and you think it should be included in IT++, then send it to us.
- Become an IT++ developer. Send us an e-mail and tell what you can do for IT++.